Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Body Shop Crazy!

I have to admit that I haven’t been to the Body Shop in years. It always reminds me of the White Musk body spray that I used to douse myself in at school and since then I have firmly shut away all things Body Shop along with Impulse, Tribe perfume and Rimmel’s Heather Shimmer lipstick in my mental ‘teen mistakes’ box.




However, I was in search of a hand cream that didn’t leave an oily slick on my delicate mitts and was recommended the Body Shop’s Almond Hand & Nail Cream by one of my friends, so in I went. I think it’s been taken over by L’Oreal since I last shopped there and you can tell purely through the marketing.
Most of the products were but one get one half price, and I had a 40% off voucher from Vouchercloud in addition – bargain city!

I picked up the hand cream and two shower gels, Mango and Satsuma, as well as a prezzie for a friend’s birthday and a pretty coral shower puff and the whole lot came to about £14, what a steal.
On to the products: The Almond Hand & Nail Cream is pretty good, I initially found it a teeny bit oily, but this might be because I used a bit too much, now I’ve scrimped on portion size it’s pretty good and smells yummy.

Ripley is also a sucker for the smell of the Mango shower gel, mmmmm mango!

The shower gels I am in love with.  The mango one smells AMAZING, It foams up really nicely and hasn’t left my skin feeling dry at all. The Satsuma gel also smells delicious, but I’m saving that one until the mango runs out, which will probably be very soon at the rate I’m going through it.
I think I might venture back this weekend and grab more mango goodness in the shape of their body scrub and body butter. I can’t wait!


The Almond Hand & Nail cream was £5 and the Shower Gel was £4.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the satsuma range from the body shop - it smells so good! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete